Get Your Matching Grant up to RM 5,000 thru
Hcom Technology Sdn Bhd
Certified Technology Solution Provider endorsed by MDEC
Hcom Technology Sdn Bhd is a certified Technology Solution Provider (TSP) under the Malaysian Government's Business Digitalisation Matching Grant initiative for SMEs.
The 50% Matching grant of up to RM 5,000 is now available for eligible Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises. It is limited to the first 100,000 SMEs applications only. This digitalization initiative under Malaysia Budget 2020 is to encourage SMEs to adopt and utilize digital applications in their business operations.
Now, you can get all 7 digitalization areas solutions that the government has identified that SMEs should adopt from Hcom Technology Sdn Bhd. Leverage this matching grant to scale your business software and maximize efficiencies.
7 Digitalisation Areas
The Goverment has identified 7 Key Digitalisation Areas that should be adopted by SMEs.
- Available to SME and Cooperative (“Koperasi”) registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia;
- The SME is at least 60% owned by Malaysian;
- The SME/Coop has been in operation for at least six (6) months; and
- The SME/Coop has minimum average annual sales turnover of RM50,000.
- Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form.
- A copy of the Identification Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s) of the SME / applicant appointed by the Coop , whichever is applicable.
- A copy of the SME’s business registration licenses (CCM or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016). For Coop, a copy of SKM registration certificate.
- Latest audited financial statements or latest financial management account statement or the bank statement for the latest two (2) months;
- Quotation/invoice for the selected digitalisation services from the Service Provider listed by MDEC; and
- Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank.
- The Applicant appoints Hcom Technology Sdn Bhd (Certified Service Providers) to perform the digitalization services (maximum of 3 digitalization areas)
- Hcom Technology Sdn Bhd prepare a quotation / invoice based on the digitalization areas service selected by The Applicant
- The Applicant must complete and submit the application form together with the required supporting documents (hard copy) to Hcom Technology Sdn Bhd
- Hcom Technology Sdn Bhd submit the application form together with the supporting document to the Bank
- Once the application is approved, the applicant is responsible to pay the 50% from the total invoice or more which Bank will only make payment 50% or up to RM5,000.00 to the Hcom Technology Sdn Bhd
Click to Download
- Authorized Letter
- Application Form
- Check List
- MDEC TSP Listing
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Terms & Conditions
Strategic Collaboration Efforts
The government through Ministry of Finance (MOF) is working together with Bank Simpanan Nasional and Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) in managing the grant to eligible Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to adopt digitalisation in daily operations.